Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.   At the age of 42 years old I've decided to jump in all the way with technology and start blogging ... I will be honest - the concept of blogging has always intriqued me.   What I find interesting about blogging is the fact that you are putting yourself out there .. for all to read so to speak .. kinda holds you responsible for your thoughts you put in writing.

I thought I would use this blog for two different things:

1)  My travels and adventures with my daughter, Brooke and partner in crime, David.
2)  My body transformation

I recently made a commitment to myself. And that was I would start to live again.   Start smelling the flowers.   Try to put down the blackberry and start opening my eyes to the incredible people, places and things around me.

The other commitment I made to myself and to my family is to start living more healthy.   Through exercise and through weight loss.     I have amazing people around me to help support me through this transition.   And trust me when I say .. its been a tough transition .. something that I take day by day.

So welcome to my blog .. and enjoy the postings to come.   (who knows maybe I will be the only one to read this) So welcome Kat .. to your new and improved life .. Enjoy .. Breath .. and most importantly smile ..

No comments:

Post a Comment