Sunday, August 22, 2010

The One Attempted Border Crossing

Guess I should explain that :) ... Im always trying to add new things to adventure .. change them up a tad.   Well .. This one was after going to Toudassac .. thought .. lets drive due south .. cross over .. and go home via route of Vermont and New York .. and re-enter Canada .. through Ontario .. so there I was with my trusty map .. and guide (aka Brooke) .. drove due south to come across Pohenegamook .. a small gate to the USA .. see mommy here didnt want to travel an hour east to get rejected at the border due to not having paperwork .. had our passports just not a notarized letter from her father .. so .. there I am all proud as I find a gateway due south .. unfortuately .. with a smile and a very good sense of humor the chap would not allow me to cross .. as it was a friday .. and it would have been 40 miles of logging roads .. had we broken down .. no one would have found us till Monday .. so we continued to to Ontario .. made it to Cornwall .. crashed the night there .. woke up .. and took a cruise to boyd castle in NY .. each adventure can be replaced with a new adventure ..

No comments:

Post a Comment