Saturday, January 21, 2012

A knock in the head.

For those that know me, they know that I am in constant perpetual motion.  Multi-tasking is something I take to a whole new level.    However, one sometimes needs a good smack in the head to get the point across, that its time slow down, look around and appreciate all the amazing things and people I have in my life.  To focus on my health and happiness.   Its not all about business and the closing of the next deal.

And that time was this week.    As I laid on the bottom of the steps with the blackberry somehow removed from the palm of my hand (note picture proof - it can be removed from my hand), being choked by the phone headset.  I woke up with a splitting headache and a phone going " BEEP BEEP BEEP ". 



Three days later, still have that splitting headache and a new appreciation for walking in the cold air.   Seems as cold air helps get rid of the headache.    A konk on the head, has helped me get away from the computer.   A konk on the head has helped me get back outdoors and start walking.   A konk on the head has helped me appreciate this wonderful world we live in.     As I walk in the cold, I do not think about work, deals or business.   I think about friends, family and what new adventures I want to be on with these amazing people.  I dream.   I dream big.   England, Paris, Italy, Boats and fast cars.    Now if only I could find a walking partner that likes walking at midnight under the moon - no words need to be spoken - just the company of another person to look up and see the moon with.   The company of another person to share the amazing sound of crunching of snow under the my toes all snug in my big boots.

Happy Crunching ... off to snowshoe shoe today !

No comments:

Post a Comment